- Books with excessive highlighting or writing, heavy cover wear, minimal staining, or minor water damage will be accepted, but you will most likely see a payment lower than your quoted amount. The price paid for these items will be dependent upon the severity of the damage and our ability to sell the item.
- Items will receive no payment if they have any of the following: missing pages, misprinted pages, staining, mold, excessive water damage, smoke damage, heavy odor, pages that are stuck together, or a cover that is sticky, missing, or beyond repair. These items will be recycled and cannot be returned to you.
- All quoted books (except instructor editions) must have the correct ISBN printed on the cover and have the matching ISBN on the copyright page as well in order to receive payment.
- Workbooks must include all pages and have minimal to no writing or highlighting. Workbooks with more than 5 pages of writing/highlighting may receive a reduced quote.
- If items require CDs, access codes, and/or other supplemental materials, they must be included to receive the full quoted amount. If all required items are not sent, the value of your order will be redetermined and you may receive reduced payment. If your items are determined to be unacceptable as a result of missing supplemental materials, they will receive zero payment and will be recycled. Unacceptable items cannot be returned to you.
- Access codes that are exposed and/or used will not be accepted and will not receive payment.