Reading and adhering to the following instructions will insure a great experience! Failure to follow these shipping directions may result in reduced or non-payment if items are lost, suffer damage, or if oversized/overweight charges are attached by the shipping carrier.
- Find a box that is closest in size to the items you are going to ship. DO NOT USE AN OVERSIZED BOX. Books should fill at least 90% of the box. If you can’t find a smaller box, please break down a larger box to eliminate all empty space. Avoid using Priority Mail packaging as the carrier will attach priority mail surcharges.
- If possible, wrap and tie books in a clean plastic shopping bag to help protect from excessive shipping wear.
- Please remove loose-leaf books from 3-ring binders. Wrap pages in plastic kitchen wrap or leave them in the original shrink wrap, if possible. If these are not available, bind together with two rubber bands. Place one rubber band in each direction and be sure to keep them loose enough to not cause the pages to bend.
- For prompt payment, be sure to include the provided packing slip that includes the list of items in your order.
- After placing all items in the package, tightly fill all open spaces with bubble wrap or crumpled paper. DO NOT use packing peanuts (these break down), newspapers (the ink can stain books), or heavy items.
- Each shipping label is unique and is not able to be used for multiple packages.
- Seal the package with plenty of packing tape (there is no such thing as too much tape). Wrap the tape the whole way around the package so the tape attaches to itself. DO NOT use Scotch or masking tape as they are not strong enough for shipping purposes.
- Shipping insurance is NOT included with the prepaid label. If you wish to insure your package, you may purchase optional shipping insurance through your carrier. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during transit. Keep your receipt in case a claim is needed to be filed with the carrier.
We ask that you ship your order within 5 days of completing the checkout process. As long as you have met this deadline and shipped your order out within the 5 day period, your quote will be valid upon arrival at our warehouse. If you ship your order after the 5 day shipping deadline we will still accept your books, but we cannot guarantee you will receive the original amount quoted for your materials.
We should receive and process your order 5-14 business days after shipping. During peak textbook sale season, please allow up to 21 days after the date that your package was shipped for your payment to be processed.